Monday, March 15, 2010

March 15 Hope the message gets out

About a month ago our site went down for about 5 days... a very frustrating time and without a good way to communicate to our website followers I started this blog... of course no one knew about it... if you'll read thru the posts located on the right side of this page (see February archives)... you can read a little about it and if it ever happens again - please bookmark this site and you'll be able to find out what's going on!!
The HS season started today... as stories become available I will post them... most of the time I'll post stories at night for the next day... so I'm kinda a day behind... I want them to be current so if a newspaper only posts one day a week I only use the current ones... if you know of a story I've not linked, let me know, I'll be glad to get it linked up - also if there is a newspaper available online that I don't have listed on my "media websites" page let me know so I can get it on there... that's where I go to find stories!! Good luck to all the teams and hopefully we all have a great spring filled with wins and other learning experiences!! See ya at the park!

No comments:

Post a Comment